I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

This is another card I made for the SendASmile4Kids organization.  The white panel was embossed with a Honeycomb Folder by Cricut.  The flowers were created by using Altenew Inks & the Garden Treasure layered stamp set from Altenew.  They also sell dies to cut these flowers out but I don't own them so I fussy cut them out & arranged them & glued them down on the embossed panel, then glued the whole panel down on a matching pink card base.  The black sentiment base was cut out using a banner shape from a set of Sizzix dies I own, and I heat embossed the sentiment with white powder & Versamark.  I really like the sentiment, but for the life of me can't find it at the moment to tell you the maker.  Think it was from another Altenew stamp set, but I could be totally wrong!!  Anyway...I thought it turned out to be a pretty card.  I am addicted to layering stamp sets!!  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!!


Challenges Entered:



11 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love that set and you have inspired me to get it out and play! Your card is perfect for our challenge this week! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Beautiful floral design. Your coloring is beautiful, and I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!

Maria Valente said...

Great card! Love the design! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
Mary (DT)

Sally H said...

A fabulous floral creation! beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Kathie said...

What a lovely card, one of my weak spots is flowers especially on cards. Love your image and those beautiful flowers and colours used. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie
PPCC~DT

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card, so beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy & Fancy Friday. Pat K x

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Gorgeous card, the colors and depth are so appealing. The embossing is just the right touch. Thanks for sharing your great talent with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges -- Penny DT

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card, I love the rich colours of the flowers against the white background. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina x

pinky said...

That's a really pretty card, love the cheerful colours and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Lynn said...

Love the embossed background and the gorgeous blooms!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!