I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Sprinkled With Miracles

I just colored this adorable image up recently from Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas Boy.  It is a digital image I purchased a long time ago & for some reason printed up in a small size. I guess I thought I would use him on a larger card base.  Anyway...I colored his suit in a dark gray Promarker color, and for the rest of the image I used red,green, yellow & brown Promarkers. I found a JustRite clear Christmas Blessing stamp "Sprinkled With Miracles" that fit just perfectly in the box below him, and embossed it with white embossing powder & versamark.  I decide to cut a small red card base to adhere it to.  The finished card is just 3 1/4 wide and 3 3/4 tall.  I'm sending it to SendASmile4Kids. I figured although it was small, it would be an appropriate size for a small child to open!!  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!!



Challenges Entered:

12 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable! Thank you for participating in Jo's Fun Friday Challenge.
:) Michelle - DT
http://www.MajesticMemories.biz/wp

Emma said...

Super card, thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge for our ‘R is for Recipe’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

Tammi said...

Beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Jo's Scrapbook Challenge.

Cazro said...

Super cute. Thanks for stating the 3 required elements. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Wonderful card, the kids will love it!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love this! Cute image.Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

Stephanie said...

Adorable card and I am sure it will brighten someone's day. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.

Tammy Miller said...

Love this card thanks so very much for joining us at Catch the Bug for our Anything Goes Challenge!

A. Rose said...

This card is amazing! Beautifully colored and wonderfully layered!

Julie Odil said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for joining our ATG challenge this month at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member

Karen Howard said...

OMG, fun and perfect for the holidays!!!

I'm a fellow stamper who makes blank general and thank you pet themed handmade cards and donates them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write messages of gratitude. I've recently started a new blog for this purpose, Sending Paw Prints. If you have a stash of pet themed cards you'd like to donate or are interested in making pet themed cards to donate I hope you will visit Sending Paw Prints!

www.sendingpawprints.blogspot.com

Thank you!
Karen Howard