I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Happy Birthday Kenny!

My grandson Kenny's birthday is today November 25th.  We are going to celebrate it next weekend and I made this card for him.  He is definitely a ball of energy & gets into all kinds of trouble because of it...he just can't help himself!!! He's extremely inquisitive and will talk your arm off and one great aunt commented recently that he will be a great salesman!! I didn't have a stamp of the cartoon Tasmanian Devil (is there one out there I don't know about?)  so I thought this would suffice!  The monster stamp & sentiments are all from the Your Next Stamp Silly Monsters Two & the eyes are from Doodlebug Design Eerie Eyes Sprinkles.  I colored the image with Promarkers (bright green &plum) then glued the Eerie Eyes on, then placed them on a white card stock layer die cut with rectangle stitched dies.  The purple paper layer from my stash is also die cut out with the next size up rectangular stitched die, then mounted on some celery green card stock I had.  I think he'll love it...thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek!!





9 comments:

Jean said...

Yes I definately think he will love it.
Looks so much fun.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean DT xx

hollybeary creations said...

So cute.. Fun colors. Thanks for joining us at YNS!

Elle Kay said...

Hahah, this is a very fun and cute card. I love the sentiment and how it goes with the image. Thanks for sharing with Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

Unknown said...

This is so cute, love all the googly eyes. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

Clare Jones said...

Great card & layout
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers
Clare x

NanaConnie said...

This is just too cute, Patty! Love seeing you play along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Milka Gubo said...

Oh what a fun card! :o) Super fun and I'm sure your grandson will love it. :o) Happy birthday to him! :o)
Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
Milka GDT

Victoria Rowson said...

Such a adorable and fun card!! Love his big eyes! Thank you so much for sharing your sweet card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope you can join us again soon! Hugs Victoria (DT)

Sue said...

Very sweet! Love the eyes! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!