I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Karen!!


My oldest sister Karen will be 60 on October 3rd.  I distinctly remember a remark my late father said about 11 years ago.."I can't believe I have a daughter that's going to be 50 soon!  Yeah Dad...how time flies!!  He would be glad to know that she's retired from work and living the life!  She has traveled far & wide in the last five years, writing about her experiences along the way!  You would be so proud!!  For this card I used the Bugagoo Scarlette Image "Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone"!  She likes an occasional glass of wine,.. usually red & dry!  I thought of her when I first saw this Bugaboo image!  Unfortunately this is one of my FAIL colorings, but don't care, she'll love it and I'm going to enter it in some challenges anyway!



Challenges Entered:

Cute Card Thursday # 236 Letters or Numbers
Little Miss Muffet #44 Anything But A Square
Digital Delights Color Challenge
Stamptacular Sunday #183 It's You Birthday
Tammy's Scrapin Corner #30 Fall Colors

9 comments:

Peggy Cain said...

Hi Patty
I'll probably have the tutorial for the sticky powder up on Tuesday thanks for stopping by. please just check back and I hope the video will help you have a great day! Peggy

Unknown said...

Good Morning, What a cutie Creation. I just love the Design. We hope to see you back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Sassy Raggedy said...

Well, Happy Birthday to your sister. And what a great design and card you have made for her. Wonderful job.

So glad you joined us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and we hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

Carla S. said...

What a fun card for your sister, Patty! Great image and coloring! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

Deb said...

that is such a fun card and I think you did a fabulous job with the colouring!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a fun card, I love that image, I'm sure your sister will love her special card. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Ciska said...

What a fun birthday card, love your colour scheme! Thank you for playing with us @ Delightful Challenges!

Milliesmarvels said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!
Jane
x

Shannon83k said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. DT Member Shannon83k